Search This Blog

Thursday, August 23, 2012

We stayed another day in Grand Haven because the wind and waves would have been against us today.  We had a nice breakfast at the Dee-Lite Grille and our new Looper friends, Sharon and Jim Angel, who have a car, took us to Meijer's for groceries and then dropped me off at G&L Nails for a pedicure.  And...they even came back an hour later to pick me up and take me back to the boat.  It's great to be able to buy heavy things at the grocery store and not have to carry them back to the boat and to get a pedicure was heavenly.  Thank you so much, Sharon and Jim.  We had dinner with them this evening at the Tip-A-Few Mexican Restaurant where we had one of their specialties, Wet Burritos. Then we chatted and strolled the Grand Haven boardwalk.  A very relaxing day. :) 

We will be leaving Grand Haven early tomorrow heading south.  I only have one photo to share today:
Linda from G&L Nails gave me a pedicure today.  She was sweet and my toes-ies feel and look wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment